I'm sure many of you are a bit burnt out on my trip to Morro Bay. Sorry, I just love it there. So instead of rambling on about our trip, here's 5 solid highlights:
1. Spending 3 uninterrupted days with my guy
2. Getting some much needed face time with my favorite thing on earth- The Pacific Ocean
3. Walking 3 miles along Montaña de Oro State Beach and not seeing a single soul
4. Antiquing two days in a row. I bought my first tea cup :)
5. Witnessing two spectacular sunsets while cuddled up with my Bear
OK that's enough mush to last me all of 2013...