Today I am at home sick, glued to the couch and watching Food Network. On the bright side Barefoot Contessa is on. She has the prettiest garden and makes some b-e-a-utiful dishes.While lusting after Ina Garten's spotless abode in the Hamptons I cannot help but to fantasize about taking a cross country road trip. Although I hate flying, I much adore hitting the open road (despite this post). And so, after some inspiration from RelayRides I thought it would be fun to share with you all my road trip essentials.
1. A pillow, the softer the better.
2. A large bottle of water. (I take several potty breaks. TMI? Sorry.)
5. Music, although Erik prefers talk radio- my travel nemesis.
7. A camera, obviously. Still working on convincing Erik this purchase is practical.
8. A sweatshirt with a zipper. I've realized pull-overs don't mesh well with seat belts.
How about you all, any big trips this summer? If so, what can't you live without while road-tripping?